IGE designers apply their many years of experience using state of the art tools to give you the perspectives needed to understand how the final structure will look. Because form follows function, we first consider the visitor journey and space planning realities of your tradeshow, event or retail environment. Then, with your budget in mind, we integrate the right forms and materials. Finally, our designers weave it all together to deliver 3D renderings that accurately represent the finished structural concept. Are you ready to impress your audience with an innovative custom exhibition stand built specifically for your brand? IGE Group specializes in the fabrication of custom exhibits and trade show booths for clients in the United States and internationally. Standing out isn’t hard to do when your exhibit is professionally built by IGE Group!
These exhibits are relatively light and compact, reducing costs for transportation and material handling (drayage). And most portable displays can be set up by your own staff, eliminating expense for hired labor. To ensure our clients can count on the long-term value they expect from IGE, we carry and repair products only from system manufacturers that meet our high standards for quality and durability. Exhibit Program Management, Including:
- Portable System Design
- Modular Aluminum Systems Design
- Tension Fabric Exhibits
- Exhibit Program Storage and Logistics
- Repairs and Parts Replacement
- Display Graphics Design and Production
- Graphics Inventory Maintenance
- Reconfiguration Design Services
Portable Exhibits. Lighter on Your Wallet...and Your Back.Portable and modular booths are part of a budget-friendly exhibit program. They fill a number of priorities, including convenience, cost-savings and versatility. Portable and modular exhibit systems are available in floor and table top styles and can be used in tandem. In just a few short minutes, you can assemble your display and have a major impact on your audience. Unlike traditional displays that require time and patience to set up, portable systems are lightweight and feature a popup frame. Set up your custom exhibit in a matter of minutes and take it down just as quickly. Portable displays are versatile and allow for accessories, lighting, compelling graphics and more. Modular exhibits, in particular, adapt from one show to the next. They are fabricated using building block components that can be reconfigured for each event. For example, if you get a large 20x20 booth at one event and a small 10x10 booth at another event, a modular system will accommodate both. A custom exhibit, on the other hand, would be more costly to change.
The Case for Modular Trade Show Solutions.With options to buy and rent custom exhibits, how do you know which direction is right for your brand? Custom designing a modular or portable booth has advantages you don’t want to overlook.
- Lightweight materials. Portable and modular displays are made from lightweight materials and fabrics. This keeps costs down without sacrificing quality and durability. The lightweight nature of the materials also lowers shipping and storage costs.
- Budget-friendly. Portable exhibits are less expensive than custom ones. If you have a smaller budget to work, or want to attend multiple trade show events without breaking the bank, portable and modular systems are ideal. They can be reconfigured so you don’t have to buy as many trade show booths.
- Use your own staff. With modular systems, you don’t have to rely on anyone other than your own staff. The exhibits are so easy to assemble and disassemble, your employees can handle the entire trade show with confidence. This puts more control into your hands while eliminating the need for hired labor.
- Embrace your brand. Portable and modular systems are more versatile than you may realize! They can be enhanced with accessories and components such as lighting, signage and graphics. They can be built to your exact specifications and evolve as your brand grows.
- Stand apart from your competitors. Trade shows keep you busy enough. Why not let your exhibit do some of the talking? A custom portable exhibit demands attention and showcases your individuality. There are many ways to share your story such as through interactive elements, touchscreens or a 3D presentation.
- Faster repairs. If your modular display is damaged, it can be repaired more easily than a traditional trade show booth. Not only are the materials lighter in weight and easier to work with, but also the display is designed to be assembled, disassembled and reconfigured. This makes it easier to squeeze in repairs and updates.
Delivering Custom Solutions to Each Client.To deliver truly custom solutions, our team works closely with each client. This is how we understand your specific needs and brand personality. The good news is that learning about our clients doesn’t require anything fancy. All we have to do is listen. We’re not afraid to do our homework, research industries and audiences, ask questions and receive feedback. All of this information allows us to build a comprehensive vision of what our clients want and how they can achieve it. IGE Group only carries products from system manufacturers that meet our high standards for quality and durability. We refuse to let our alternative solutions (modular systems, portable systems, rental exhibits) be any lesser in quality than our custom exhibits. To learn more about our modular aluminum systems, tension fabric exhibits, reconfiguration design services and more, call us today.
IGE designs and build unique custom exhibits using versatile structural properties from our rental inventory. We custom configure these to meet the space requirements and visitor journey at your show. We can change colors of panels and add unique elements as budget allows. On top of the structure we layer your branding. This can be applied in many ways such as direct applied vinyl (which cannot be re-used) and removable graphics panels (which can be re-used and stored for your next event). Graphics application methods are based on budget and plans for re-use.
Fabrication materials and methods are determined based on specific needs, with careful attention to budget and installation location. When fabrication begins, it may be at IGE headquarters in Denver or in our InterGlobal Builder Associate facilities worldwide. Whether a display is fabricated from more traditional materials such as wood and laminates, or engineered using aluminum systems, tension fabric, and digital media solutions, the IGE team is dedicated to delivering the design from the studio to installation with artful precision.
The department fulfills the entire task from initial creative strategy to production; this includes creative strategy, layout, graphic design, proofing, prepress, printing, graphic production and installation. We specialize in high-resolution large format printing for production of trade show booth and display graphics. In-house capabilities include large format inkjet printing, laminating, vinyl application, CNC routing and fabrication. Graphic Services: ‣ Creative Strategy ‣ Message Positioning ‣ 2D Design & Layout ‣ Exhibit Branding Package ‣ Client Review Management ‣ Multimedia Design ‣ 2D Graphic Design ‣ Brand Strategy Sign Production Services: ‣ Large Format Printing ‣ Laminating ‣ Vinyl Application ‣ CNC Routing ‣ Graphic Installation ‣ 3D Logos ‣ Direct to Substrate Print ‣ Dy Sublimation Print on Fabric Digital Services: ‣ Animations ‣ Video Production ‣ Projection Technology ‣ Digital Displays ‣ Interactive Surface Displays ‣ Projrammable LED ‣ Tablets and Kiosk ‣ Lead Capture Devices
Because you need to focus on the business objectives of your events, the IGE team is dedicated to providing all of the mission-critical logistical services needed to manage and maintain exhibit and event programs. From efficiency in crating and secure packaging to transportation management processes, the IGE team ensures your exhibit properties arrive to their destination safely and cost-effectively. After the event, IGE provides clients with exhibit property management services for both temporary and long-term needs. The company’s Denver headquarters includes more than 50,000 square feet of warehouse facility space, with additional fulfillment and storage facilities at IGE Builder Associate locations around the world. Our warehouse department relies on our proprietary database management system to efficiently coordinate more than 300 projects every year. ” I am the one held accountable for our tradeshow success and failures, I certainly appreciate your commitment to perfecting the smallest details” – Exhibit Manager, Precision Dormer Logistics & Storage Services: ‣ Storage - Exhibits ‣ Full Logistics Services ‣ Project Management ‣ Full Show Services Management ‣ Installation + Dismantle ‣ Turn-Key Operation
Whether your event must excite and motivate an external audience, such as customers, media, and investors; or internal audiences, IGE Brand Experience designers work with you to create sophisticated event environments that impress and engage. And thanks to our global platform, the IGE team can deliver for you virtually anywhere in the world. Retail Displays & Permanent Environment Services: ‣ Custom display design ‣ Storefront design and signs ‣ Interior layout including placement for counters, dressing rooms, window display, fixtures and more. ‣ Specification and design of display fixtures and equipment ‣ Colors and finishes including paint, flooring, ceilings and wall and fixture materials ‣ Lighting plans for the retail area, dressing rooms and back room ‣ Traffic flow analysis tied to merchandise planning
Not in a position to buy a custom exhibit? No problem! IGE Group can create a custom trade show booth for your next event - and you can rent it from us! Other exhibit design firms may offer plain, cookie-cutter rentals. Our company treats our tradeshow booth rentals like our custom exhibits. We recognize that you have a goal to accomplish. Whether you’re looking to launch a new product, generate brand awareness or increase sales, you should have a custom exhibit to match.
Why Custom Exhibit Rentals Make the Cut.Not sure why you might need a trade show booth rental? Here are the benefits to going this route.
- Greater flexibility. Not every company is in a position to own an exhibit yet they still want something cool and unique. Trade show booth rentals allow a great deal of customization without requiring businesses to take full ownership.
- Simple logistics. An exhibit rental doesn’t require all the same logistics as those that are owned. You don’t need storage space or to incur costly storage fees. The booth is packed up at the end of the event and sent back to our facility.
- Reduced expenses. If your business only attends a couple of trade shows a year, it may not make sense to own a trade show booth. Instead, you can attend the events you want, wow your audience and see measurable results without making a major investment.
- Trial and error. Another perk to renting an exhibit is that you get to test things out to see what works and what doesn’t. This way, when you do finally invest in a custom exhibit, you’ll know what features are worth the added cost.
- Wider range of options. Because you will only be using the custom trade show booth for a show or two, you can enjoy a wide range of options you might not consider in an owned booth. Have fun experimenting with pop-up displays, fabric displays, modular displays and more.
- Test out accessories. It’s not just the booth you can rent but also the accessories. Test out features such as workstations, tables, shelves, banner stands, kiosks, touchscreens and more to see what accessories you may want to add to your custom booth one day.
Premium Quality. Affordable Price Tag.Working with IGE Group, you can expect your trade show exhibit rental to receive the same attention to detail and quality as our other clients. This is your opportunity to stand out at the event, reach a wider audience and grow your business. We’ll make sure that you have all the same opportunities as if you owned the exhibit. Our rental inventory has refreshing options that come from our stock of custom exhibits. No longer are clients limited to one-size-fits-all display rentals. We use versatile structural properties that can be configured to meet your needs, including the size and layout of your booth space and the visitor journey you hope to create. Choose from our traditional materials such as wood or laminate, or opt for something edgy like aluminum or tensioned fabric. As you are introduced to the world of rental exhibits, you’ll be amazed at what can be done. Here are some of the ways that you can customize your temporary trade show booth:
- Change the colors of the panels to match your brand’s color scheme
- Add unique elements to represent your brand such as lighting, flooring, branding, furniture and more
- Achieve branding using direct applied vinyl (cannot be reused) or removeable graphic panels (can be reused)
- Incorporate the latest technology such as LED lighting, quality sound systems, touchscreen panels, etc.
- Support your advertising media with LCD screens, interactive elements, digital touch screens, large format signage and more