IGE incorporates necessary structures including personnel well versed in the retail store fixture and millwork industry with a highly qualified staff of designers, project management and engineering operations management, and field personnel. Our facilities includes fully staffed engineering and project management departments, production team, state-of-the-art equipment, in- house CNC, Laminate and foil finish, warehouse and logistics all within a centralized geographic location. With over 20 years of experience, IGE can provide an extensive range of capabilities to complete any size of project with ease and affordability. From the final design concept, IGE will provide the fabrication to transform the three dimensional concept into a finished exhibit ready to ship and install. Our core capabilities include working with custom brand experiences, large format fabric graphics, lightweight substrates, dimensional signage, modular, system and components.
We bring to the retail and Commercial mill-work industry many tricks of the trade and skills not typically found in our competitor’s companies. These skills have been acquired over the years from working in the most demanding sector of our industry; high end retail, roll out programs, and design/build projects.
- Ability to fully develop a concept sketch, rendering, or idea into a full set of engineered drawings, whatever is our own creative design or yours. Along the way we can provide mock ups, various finish concepts, and fully functioning prototypes and installation services.
- We blend old world craftsmanship with the latest technologies available to our industry. We utilize the latest CNC equipment for both panel and solid wood processing.
- Our finishing capabilities are second to none, blending the latest environmentally friendly products with the most demanding techniques. From high gloss European finishes to old world techniques. The finishes can be laminates, lacquer or foil. Our Thermofoil-Vacuum technology is unique and one of the most suitable finishes in foil for a low-cost finish in the retail industry.
- We are well experienced and set up to handle National and International level multi- location projects with varied complexity, scope, utilizing a wide range of materials (wood, glass, metal, graphics, lighting, UL-65 listing, etc.).
- We assign a designated Project Manager and Engineer to multi-location projects to make life easier for clients as we deliver on time, per specification, and within budget.
- Due to our exhibit background we deal with digital applications and installations on a regular basis. We work with some of the fines digital and AV companies in the country to provide the latest technology into any brand experience we build.
- Completed Award winning projects. Provide excellent customer service, flexibility, and responsiveness.
Domestic Retail Production
IGE’s domestic retail production offers unique advantages; central manufacturing, quick turnaround prototyping, capabilities in metal, wood, glass, acrylic, laminates, solid surface, lacquer, powder coating, painting, staining, LED, light box solutions, tension fabrics, full-service graphic production, Thermofoil and a one year manufacturing warranty. We own our domestic retail production facilities in Colorado and we also contract with three other large manufacturing facilities in Chicago, Las Vegas and Atlanta.
Import / International Retail Production
IGE import retail fabrication offers several distinct advantages for large volume and linear manufacturing to reach lower manufacturing costs. We have onsite project managers to control fabrication and quality, there is no language and time zone barriers for our clients. We partner with major logistics and freight management for all our imports from China and Mexico, where we have an expedited shipment to the East and West coast through US ports from China and Truck loads from Mexico For all overseas fabrication IGE offers a one year manufacturing warranty. Manufacturing is the core business of IGE retail. Together, we determine the best approach to meet your program goals. Our focus on flexibility results in the most efficient and cost-effective import retail production solution for your fixture program. We contract our international fabrication with facilities in Mexico and China depending on the volume, budget and timeframe.
We create retail Pops with visual merchandising props. Along with displays and furniture, retail props and décor set the stage for merchandise in a retail display environment. At IGE we understand that Visual merchandising designers rely on creative retail décor and props to dress a store and give it personality. We utilize a network of the best prop makers in the movie, commercial, trade show, event, advertising, marketing and themed entertainment industries to create amazing props. We select the best-suited veteran artisans and fabricators for your project.