IGE incorporates necessary structures including personnel well versed in retail displays and the millwork industry with a highly qualified staff of designers, project managers, engineering operations managers, and field personnel. Our facilities include fully staffed engineering and project management departments, production team, state-of-the-art equipment, in-house CNC, Laminate and foil finish, and warehouse and logistics all within a centralized geographic location. With over 20 years of experience, IGE can provide an extensive range of expertise to complete any project size with ease and affordability. From the final design concept, IGE will provide the fabrication to transform the three dimensional concept into a finished exhibit ready to ship and install. Our core capabilities include working with custom brand experiences, large format fabric graphics, lightweight substrates, dimensional signage, modular system and components.
We bring many tricks and skills not typically found in our competitor’s companies to the retail and Commercial mill-work industries. These skills have been acquired over the years from working in the most demanding sector of our industry; high-end retail, roll out programs, and design/build projects.
- Ability to fully develop a concept sketch, rendering, or idea into a full set of engineered drawings. Could be our own creative design or yours. Along the way, we can provide mock-ups, various finished concepts, fully functioning prototypes and installation services.
- We blend old world craftsmanship with the latest technologies available to our industry, utilizing the latest CNC equipment for both panel and solid wood processing.
- Our finishing capabilities are second to none, blending the latest environmentally friendly products with the most demanding techniques. From high gloss European finishes to old world techniques. The finishes can be laminates, lacquer or foil. Our Thermofoil-Vacuum technology is unique and one of the most suitable finishes in foil for a low-cost finish in the retail industry.
- We are set up to handle National and International level multi-location projects with varying complexity and scope. IGE is also experienced in utilizing a wide range of materials including, wood, glass, metal, graphics, lighting, UL-65 listing, etc.
- We assign a designated Project Manager and Engineer to multi-location projects to make life easier for clients as we deliver on time, per specification, and within budget.
- Due to our exhibit background, we deal with digital applications and installations on a regular basis. We work with some of the finest digital and AV companies in the country to provide the latest technology.
- IGE has completed award-winning projects, and we provide excellent customer service, flexibility, and responsiveness.
Domestic Retail Production
IGE’s domestic retail display production offers unique advantages; central manufacturing, quick turnaround prototyping, capabilities in metal, wood, glass, acrylic, laminates, solid surface, lacquer, powder coating, painting, staining, LED, lightbox solutions, tension fabrics, full-service graphic production, Thermofoil and a one-year manufacturing warranty. We own our domestic retail production facilities in Colorado, and we also contract with three other large manufacturing facilities in Chicago, Las Vegas and Atlanta.
Import / International Retail Production
IGE’s import retail fabrication offers several distinct advantages for large volume and linear manufacturing to reach lower manufacturing costs. We have onsite project managers to control fabrication and quality, and there are no language and time zone barriers for our clients. IGE partners with major logistics and freight management for all our imports, and we have an expedited shipment to the East and West coast through US ports from China and Truckloads from Mexico. For all overseas fabrication, IGE offers a one-year manufacturing warranty. Manufacturing is the core business of IGE retail. Together we determine the best approach to meet your program goals. Our focus on flexibility results in the most efficient and cost-effective import retail production solution for your fixture program. We contract our international fabrication with facilities in Mexico and China depending on the volume, budget and timeframe.
We create retail props with visual merchandising props. Along with displays and furniture, retail props and décor set the stage for merchandise in a retail display environment. We understand that visual merchandising designers rely on décor and props to dress a store and give it personality. Our team utilizes a network of the best prop makers in the movie, commercial, trade show, event, advertising, marketing and themed entertainment industries. All while, selecting the best-suited veteran artisans and fabricators for your project.