How you present your products to the purchasing public significantly affects your bottom line. The display and environments used need to reflect the brand image, showcase merchandise and endure wear and tear.
IGE partners with personnel well versed in retail displays and a highly qualified staff of designers, project managers and engineering operations managers in the mill work industry to produce beautiful, durable retail displays. Our facilities include fully staffed engineering and project management departments, production team, state-of-the-art equipment, in-house CNC, Laminate and foil finish, and warehouse and logistics all within a centralized geographic location. With over 20 years of experience, IGE can provide an extensive range of expertise to complete any project size with ease and affordability. From the final design concept, IGE will provide the fabrication to transform the three dimensional concept into a finished exhibit ready to ship and install. Our core capabilities include working with custom brand experiences, large format fabric graphics, lightweight substrates, dimensional signage, modular system and components.
We bring many tricks and skills not typically found in our competitor’s companies to the retail and Commercial mill-work industries. These skills have been acquired over the years from working in the most demanding sector of our industry; high-end retail, roll out programs, and design/build projects.
- Ability to fully develop a concept sketch, rendering, or idea into a full set of engineered drawings, but we can use your own creative design too. Along the way, we can provide mock-ups, various finished concepts, fully functioning prototypes and installation services.
- We blend old world craftsmanship with the latest technologies available to our industry. This includes utilizing the latest CNC equipment for both panel and solid wood processing.
- Our finishing capabilities are second-to-none, blending the latest environmentally friendly products with the most demanding techniques. Options includes high-gloss European finishes, to laminates, lacquer, or foil. Our Thermofoil-Vacuum technology is unique and one of the most suitable finishes in the retail industry for a low-cost finish,
- We are set up to handle National and International level multi-location projects with varying complexity and scope. IGE is also experienced in utilizing a wide range of materials including, wood, glass, metal, graphics, lighting, UL-65 listing, etc.
- We assign a designated Project Manager and Engineer to multi-location projects. This makes life easier for clients as we deliver on time, per specification and within budget.
- Due to our exhibit background, we deal with digital applications and installations on a regular basis. We work with some of the finest digital and AV companies in the country to provide the latest technology.
- IGE has completed award-winning projects, and we provide excellent customer service, flexibility and responsiveness.
Domestic Retail Production
IGE’s domestic retail display production offers unique advantages. These include central manufacturing, quick turnaround prototyping, capabilities in metal, wood, glass, acrylic, laminates, solid surface, lacquer, powder coating, painting and staining. In addition, we excel in light box solutions, tension fabrics, full-service graphic production, Thermofoil, and offer a one-year manufacturing warranty. We own our domestic retail production facilities in Colorado, and also contract with three other large manufacturing facilities in Chicago, Las Vegas and Atlanta.
Import/International Retail Production
IGE’s import retail fabrication offers several distinct advantages for large volume and linear manufacturing to achieve lower costs. Our onsite project managers control fabrication and quality, without language or time zone barriers. IGE also partners with major logistics and freight management for all our imports. We have an expedited shipment to the East and West coasts through U.S. ports from China and trucks from Mexico. For all overseas fabrication, IGE offers a one-year manufacturing warranty. Manufacturing is the core business of IGE retail. Together, we determine the best approach to meet your program goals. This focus on flexibility results in the most efficient and cost-effective import retail production solution for your fixture program. We contract our international fabrication with facilities in Mexico and China, depending on the volume, budget and time frame.
We create retail props with visual merchandising in mind. Along with displays and furniture, retail props and décor set the stage to showcase product in a retail display environment. We understand that visual merchandising designers rely on décor and props to dress a store and give it personality. Therefore our team utilizes a network of the best prop makers in the movie, commercial, trade show, event, advertising, marketing and themed entertainment industries. Paired with the best-suited veteran artisans and fabricators for your project, your display is sure to be a success.