Generally speaking, if a business only plans to exhibit once or twice a year, a trade show rental makes more sense than the more expensive investment of purchasing. On average, renting costs about one-third to one-half the cost of purchasing an exhibit, so how much the booth will be used is a huge factor.
Not in a position or no need to actually buy a custom exhibit? No problem! IGE Group can customize a trade show rental for your next event. Other design firms may offer plain, cookie-cutter rentals, but we treat trade show rentals just like a custom exhibit designed for purchase. We recognize that you have a goal to accomplish. Whether you’re looking to launch a new product, generate brand awareness or increase sales, there is no reason you should have a beautiful, branded booth to help achieve those goals.
Why Custom Exhibit Rentals Make the Cut
Not sure why you might need a custom trade show booth rental? Here are some benefits:
- Greater flexibility – Some marketing plans require varied sizes and structure configurations at various trade shows throughout the year. If your business includes frequent product roll-outs or seasonal campaigns, it’s best to change your exhibit layout and lighting often to highlight these. Customizing a trade show booth rental allows numerous adjustments without the expense and logistics of taking full ownership of the exhibit.
- Simple logistics – A rental doesn’t need dedicated storage space that can incur costly fees. When the event is finished, the rental is packed up and returned to to our facility.
- Reduced expenses – If your business only attends a couple of trade shows a year, it probably doesn’t make sense to own a permanent booth. Renting avoids ongoing ownership expenses, including insurance premiums and recurring maintenance and refurbishment costs.
- Trial and error – Another rental perk is having the opportunity to test things out to see what works and what doesn’t. This offers valuable insight into what features are worth the investment if/when you finally decide to purchase a custom exhibit.
- A wider range of options – Because you will only be using the rental for a show or two, you can enjoy options you might not consider in an owned booth. Have fun experimenting with various graphics, fabric displays, modular configurations and more.
- Test out accessories – It’s not just the booth you can rent, but also the accessories. Test drive workstations, tables, shelves, banner stands, kiosks, touchscreens and more to see what accessories you may want to add to your custom booth one day.
Premium Quality, Affordable Price Tag
When working with IGE, you can expect your exhibit rental to receive the same attention to detail and quality as any other client. We are committed to making sure you to stand out at the event, attract a wider audience and grow your business. Our rental inventory includes unique options derived from our stock of custom exhibits. Clients are no longer limited to one-size-fits-all display rentals. We use versatile structural properties that can be configured to meet your needs, including the size and layout of your booth space and the visitor journey you hope to create. Choose from traditional materials such as wood or laminate, or opt for something edgy, like aluminum or tension fabric.
As you are introduced to the world of rental exhibits, you’ll be amazed at what can be done! Here are some of the ways that you can customize your temporary trade show booth:
- Choose colors that reflect the color scheme of your brand
- Include distinctive elements that provide your brand personality, such as lighting, flooring, branding, furniture and more
- Achieve appropriate messaging by using directly applied vinyl (cannot be reused) or removable graphic panels (can be reused)
- Incorporate the latest technology, such as LED lighting, quality sound systems, touchscreen panels, and so forth
- Support your advertising media with LCD screens, interactive elements, digital touch screens, large format signage and more
5-Star Service – Our Clients Deserve the Best!
You don’t have to own the exhibit for it to be successful. With the right partner and rental, you can impress your audience and meet your objectives while saving money. You can save even more by planning your campaigns a year in advance and ordering double-sided printing when it’s available. It costs less to have a banner printed with a different campaign on each side than printing two separate banners. The process of creating a custom rental is similar to building an exhibit of your own. We get to know you, your audience, design the layout and build the structure using the materials we have. Choose to rent the structure for multiple events or just once. Many of our clients tweak the design after each show as they learn what works or doesn’t.
When you contract with IGE, you use what you need for each show, then send it back without another thought. No storage, no maintenance, and no capital investment. We’ll handle all the logistics for you. Contact IGE Group to begin customizing your trade show rental today!