Trade Show City Spotlight: Las Vegas —
Las Vegas Trade Show Exhibits: A Guide
For over 20 consecutive years, Las Vegas has been named the country’s No. 1 trade show destination according to the Trade Show News Network (TSNN). Each year, roughly 20,000 meetings and conventions are held in Las Vegas, drawing in millions of people from around the world. Some of the largest events include CES (Sands Expo), CinemaCon (Caesars Palace), ConExpo (Las Vegas Convention Center) and the HR Tech Expo (Sands Expo Center).
Top Reasons to Bring Your Brand to Las Vegas
If your business is considering exhibiting at a Las Vegas trade show, this is a great move that can position your products and services in front of millions of people. Here are some reasons why Las Vegas continues to be a top spot for business conferences and trade show events.
- Excellent accommodations. There is no shortage of flights, hotels and accommodations when traveling to Las Vegas. The city has hundreds of meeting rooms, training rooms, outdoor exhibit space and parking. Plus, the close proximity of Las Vegas amenities reduces the need for transportation.
- Numerous convention spaces. Las Vegas has a huge number of event venues – more than most cities. Some of the most popular venues include the Las Vegas Convention Center, the Sands Expo Convention Center and the Mandalay Bay Convention Center. In fact, these are among the largest venues in the country!
- Better attendance. Where events are held makes a huge difference on the turnout. Las Vegas shows have better-than-average attendance rates, and people spend more time interacting with exhibition stands in Las Vegas compared to other locations.
- Accessible location. The McCarran International Airport is just two miles from Las Vegas Boulevard and three-and-a-half miles from the Las Vegas Convention Center. People don’t mind traveling to Vegas for these very reasons – it’s easy, accessible and surrounded by numerous business and leisure activities.
- Favorable weather. Sure, Las Vegas gets hot, but you don’t have to worry about snowstorms, tornadoes, hurricanes, hailstorms, etc. ruining the event. Las Vegas has over 320 sunny days a year and dry conditions, so you can expect few disruptions to your travels.
Custom Exhibit Booths in Las Vegas
At IGE, we are never surprised when a client requests a custom trade show booth for Las Vegas. It’s a highly effective way to position products and services in front of a large audience. When the trade show wraps up for the day, there are plenty of networking opportunities that can take your connections further. Meet with suppliers and vendors over dinner or play games at the casinos with your top clients.
The only struggle with Las Vegas is the competition. The appeal of this 24/7 city brings a lot of exhibitors to Vegas each year. Many conventions are large and have hundreds to thousands of custom exhibit booths in Las Vegas. Renting your booth space early is a must if you want a decent spot. And trust us, you will.
Top Tips for Exhibiting at a Las Vegas Trade Show Event
A great booth space isn’t enough to get you noticed. You need a brilliant trade show display that captures people’s attention and invites them to stay and learn about your brand. Below we share some of our best tips for clients exhibiting at a Las Vegas trade show. Luckily, you’re in the right place because we can help with all of them!
1. Go with an attention-grabbing trade show booth in Las Vegas
Las Vegas is known for its free entertainment, such as the Bellagio fountains and the volcano at the Mirage Hotel. To put it simply, Las Vegas is the place to go big or go home. Plus, you already know that there is going to be a lot of competition, so it’s OK to raise the bars for your exhibition design in Las Vegas.
IGE will help you choose the best exhibit design elements to make your display pop, such as bold colors, digital signage and layers of lighting. We can work off your existing display or create a new one for the upcoming event. We can even tie in Las Vegas elements if they work for your brand. For example, people come to Vegas to play in the casinos, so offer trade show booth attendants a game where they can spin the wheel for a prize!
2. Send people away with branded merchandise
People love getting free stuff, so don’t come to a Las Vegas trade show empty handed. Use branded swag for prizes, giveaways and contests. You can build gift baskets or reserve higher-end merchandise for top winners or new customers who sign up. For people who come to your booth, hand out promotional items with your brand name and logo on them. This will help people remember your brand long after the show.
3. Turn your booth into a rest stop
Giving away free stuff is a great way to drive traffic to your booth. After all, people in Las Vegas get excited when they see lines because they know something extraordinary is there. But, you can also get creative by turning your booth into a place where people can come and take a relaxing break. Here are a few ways to achieve this.
- Serve bottled water and snacks with your name printed on the packages. Trade show attendees get tired from walking and appreciate a beverage and snack table.
- Pop fresh popcorn at your exhibit. People can smell popcorn from a mile away! Put the popcorn in a branded box or container for exposure during the show. If you don’t want the mess of popcorn, opt for cotton candy instead.
- Create a comfortable lounge area with chairs and entertainment, such as interactive kiosks. Don’t forget the charging stations so that visitors can recharge their phones and tablets.
Build Your Custom Trade Show Booth for Las Vegas with IGE
IGE creates brand experiences that take your environment and audience into mind. Exhibiting in Las Vegas is different from other areas, and it’s incredibly important that your display stands out from the competition. By working with our team, you can expect a stunning exhibit design in Las Vegas that encompasses exquisite architecture, stimulating visuals and engaging interactive elements. Let’s work together to create a custom trade show exhibit that is ready to attract and energize a Las Vegas audience.