If your trade show marketing plan is built around portability, flexibility, and frequent graphic updates, building your booth display using trade show stands may prove an excellent value. Thanks to the modular design of a banner stand-based display, you can pack an entire 10-foot backwall with shelves into a pair of cases that can be shipped or transported in most passenger cars. With features like retractable banners, a single person can easily set up the entire display, too.
Advantages Of Using Trade Show Stands
- Simple Set-Up – Premium quality banner stand systems include smart design features like tool-free set-up, and retractable banners, so that even if you’re on your own for setting up your booth, you’ll have it done right, in no time flat.
- Easy Transport – A 10-foot backwall made with trade show stands and custom graphical banners weighs quite a bit less than a single-panel backwall, and it’s much easier to move. Packed into its shipping cases, a modular system based on banner stands keeps everything you need at hand. A retractable banner system eliminates the issues of trying to keep your banners safe during transport, and makes it easier to pack and unpack your graphics without scrunching any edges or creasing the panels.
- Customized Display Accessories – Does your booth need literature racks? Do you need shelves to display demo models or merchandise? Maybe you’ve been wishing to add a multimedia or interactive element to your booth, but were concerned over complicating your set-up. The great thing about a portable display system is that it gives you so many options in terms of what you can display and how it’s displayed. You don’t have to sacrifice wow factor and functionality for convenience with a well-designed portable display system.
- Pull A Quick Change – Because portable display systems use banners that are easily removed and replaced, they offer an economical way for your company to target a specific product or line at one show and throw the spotlight onto a different product when you’re in a different market. Make seasonal updates or feature new products; the possibilities are endless. Retractable banners are far less expensive to have printed than solid backwall panels, and they can be changed out in minutes.
- Configuration Options – Whether you need to adapt to different booth sizes and shapes, or want the flexibility to move your larger graphics around the booth to grab more attention, trade show stands give you far more options than any solid backwall could ever dream of.
- Spread The Word – Trade show stands can help you spread your message around the convention hall by placing your banners in key locations outside your booth. Put them in places people are likely to spend time, like hallways outside panel rooms or restrooms, in the dining area or the lobby. Those additional exposures to your message keep your name and logo fresh in everyone’s mind, so they’ll be more likely to seek your booth out on the show floor.