One of the great things about working with IGE is that we provide everything needed for a successful trade show event. Many businesses know the importance of planning for an exhibit, but they often don’t think about the storage and logistics. Where will you store your exhibit when it’s not in use? How can you be sure that your exhibit will be delivered on time?
IGE is an all-inclusive trade show partner that has everything covered. Let’s learn more about our logistics and storage services, what they include and tips for simplifying the process.
IGE Has Logistics & Storage Covered
The IGE team provides all mission-critical logistical services needed to make your trade shows a success. We will transport your exhibit in safe, secure packaging and provide storage for short or long term needs. Our Denver headquarters have warehouse facility space with additional fulfillment and storage facilities around the world.
To specify, here is what we can do for you:
- Ship your display
- Repack your booth
- Track your shipments
- Label all cases and crates
- Evaluate possible damage
- Take inventory of all components
- Clean, prep and pack your display
- Provide short or long term storage
Logistics Tips to Keep Your Trade Shows Running Smoothly
IGE coordinates hundreds of projects each year. Here are a few tips for making this stage of the process a bit easier for everyone.
- Have all documents ready. If you’re participating in an international show, have all documents ready. This tells border patrol what is inside the crates and avoids unnecessary delays.
- Label everything. Label all cases and crates – 1 of 3, 2 of 3, etc. This way, the boxes will arrive together. It’s also a good idea to label your materials with the name of the trade show, the name of your company and your booth number.
- Document weights and dimensions. Keep a separate spreadsheet of all the weights and dimensions of the products you’re shipping. This keeps things organized for future shipments.
- Plan ahead. Always give yourself plenty of time to ship out your materials. Last minute shipments will have you panicked and also cost a hefty fee. Plus, if you have questions about what you can and can’t ship (i.e., perishables), you’ll have time to ask.
- Get the tracking info. Ask for the tracking number so that you can keep an eye on the shipment. There are many factors that can delay a shipment, so you want to be on top of things.
Count on IGE for all of your trade show needs. We build custom displays – conventional, portable and rental – and handle all of the logistics and storage.